Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Sorry, Were You Talking?

OK, so sorry I haven't posted yet this week, I've been working out in Newark and while that sounds close to New York and is accessible by PATH train, it still takes a really long time to get there and back. So I know I'm late in posting the link to this weeks Roundtable, forgive me Sereena, but better late than never.

Anyhoo, Sereena is taking on the topic this week of what makes what you have to say so important. And why the hell should we listen? Well.....why?

Go over to Metaphor Voodoo and let Sereena X know why you should be listened to. But be warned, she'll take no long-winded rants. You get cut off at 50 words.

And check back in the late afternoon and I'll hopefully have a new proper post up. It will be yet another exciting adventure of me at a Robyn Hitchcock show on Tuesday night. And there will be surprise guest appearances...

No comments: