Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ooh! My Back

I had every intention of writing another SE Asia trip post today. Unfortunately for me the job I was working this last week involved some lifting, so today I woke up with my back a complete wreck. I just can't sit at the computer long enough to write a whole blog post.

But I'll try to write it tomorrow.

In the meantime, I am looking for some feedback on my vacation posts from my regular readers, all three of you that is.

Besides the fact that it is taking me forever to do, I know I've been home for over two months now and have only gotten up to day 7, what do you think of the stories? Too long? Too boring? Are they interesting at all to you?

One of the things I wanted to do was put in some specific information for people doing Internet searches on traveling to these countries and might find some useful info in my blog (i.e. - getting place to place by boat, hiring drivers, vegetarian eating, etc.). Do you think I am accomplishing that? Is that also making the stories a little dry?

I'm committed to finishing them (eventually) anyway, but I'm interested in what everybody thinks so far.

I'll try to get to day 7 and (maybe) 8 tomorrow, wrap up Cambodia and move on to Vietnam. And I'll try like crazy to move it along. The amount of time I get to write is just not very much these days.

No comments: