Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Evil Thoughts

You know those "performance artist" that have popped up in every city these days that paint themselves white (or silver for those "cutting edge" performers) and just stand there frozen like a statue until someone puts money in their basket, and then they do some lame-ass little dance for a few seconds? It takes every ounce of energy inside of me to stop myself from running up and pushing them over.

Whenever I see Joan and Melissa Rivers on TV, which isn't often since I don't make it a habit to watch E! or the TV Guide Channel, all I can ever think to myself is "No big fuckin' mystery why that husband/father killed himself."

I watched part of President Dumbass taking questions from the (pre-approved) audience yesterday. A woman got up and, not so much asked a question, but suggested that it was really smart of him to invade Iraq because that drew all of Al-Qaida to Iraq like fly paper and we could kill them all there instead of fighting them on our own soil. All I want to do is find this woman so she can be held down and kicked in the head several hundred times.

No comments: