Monday, July 17, 2006

I Won't Let The Door Hit Me In The Ass On The Way Out

Sorry I've been gone so long everyone, I've been touring Chicago meeting some of my adoring fans (seriously) and my favorite DJ from when I lived in Chicago and listened to WXRT constantly. Met him at a random party, very cool guy. But that's a story for another day, this is not a real post. This is just a quick note to say that I'm about to box up the computer for the move. The next time you hear from me it will be from our new apartment in the great city of New York. I was going to change my location in my blog profile just because I'm so excited it won't say Boston anymore, but I'll wait until it's official.

Hang in a little longer everybody, I'll be back to my regular ranting soon. See you in the big city.

No comments: